Deadlines and Due Dates
January 31, 2023 Early Registration Ends
Due March 25, 2023
T– Shirt Order
March 13, 2023 Registration Closes
Noon PST, March 27, 2023
The entry fees are due at the time the entry is submitted at RegattaCentral for each boat entered in each event, with the exception of the individual boats entered in the Copley and Jessop-Whittier varsity invitational events.
$600 per 8+ Early Registration, $700 afterwards
$500 per 4+ Early Registration, $600 afterwards
Entries are not processed as final until all fees have been received.
There are no refunds.
Instructions for Adding or Editing a Line-Up:
- Go to www.regattacentral.com and Login
- Locate the ‘Regatta Calendar & Entries’ box on the left-hand side of the page. Click the ‘my entries’ located under the San Diego Crew Classic
- Click the ‘edit’ link to the right of the entry
- Select an athlete for each seat. Note: Start typing a name to search your team’s roster. If the athlete is not found, you can create a new record.
- When the line-up is complete, click the ‘Save’ button
LATE ENTRY AND SCRATCH PENALTIES
- LATE ENTRY PENALTIES: A “late entry” is any entry submitted, or fees received, after January 31. A $100.00 fee will be charged to all late entries and late payments.
- SCRATCH PENALTIES: Failure to scratch an entry by March 7th will jeopardize future entries and other entries in the regatta from the same program. Please submit all scratches by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- REFUNDS: There are no refunds.