Classic Brunch By the Bay
Sunday 8:00am – 2:00pm
In the same spirit as the famous Henley Royal Regatta and the Head of the Charles, the Crew Classic Brunch offers guests a luxurious tented location in which to watch the boats cross the finish line. Brunch patrons will enjoy a delicious gourmet brunch by Giuseppe Catering, hand crafted espresso coffees, and Crew Classic cocktail designs by SnakeOil Cocktails. The brunch tent offers an unparalleled view of the finish line with comfortable seating indoors or out, in addition to the multiple screens inside the tent featuring the regatta live stream. Athletes in rowing blazers and ladies in hats add to the event’s festive atmosphere. We hope you join us for this very special day!
Saturday 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
Sunday 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm
The Champions Pavilion is perfectly situated at the finish line for excellent race viewing. This is the place to meet up with teammates, family and friends. Coffee will be served all day and you can grab a bite to eat from our food court and enjoy your meal while sitting in the shade watching the races start to finish on the monitors within the tent. Beer and wine will be available for purchase with ID.
The Champions Pavilion will be open to all ages.
Parking and Directions
Free parking is available at Ski Beach You may take the free shuttle directly to the regatta main gate.
Parking at Crown Point Shores–with the exception of the Northern Lot–is free on a first come, first serve basis. Valet parking is available for $30.
Corona Oriente Road will be closed between Moorland and the northernmost parking lot.
Friday: No shuttle
Saturday: 6:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Sunday: 6:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Directions to Regatta Venue
Head west on SeaWorld Drive, follow the signs for Ingraham Street. Free parking with a free shuttle is available at Ski Beach. Turn right at the stop light immediately after the first bridge.
To reach Crown Point Shores Park, turn right after the second bridge onto Crown Point Shores Drive. Take the first right to enter the park.
Take the Ingraham/West Point Loma Blvd. exit and follow the signs for Ingraham Street. Free parking with a free shuttle is available at Ski Beach. Turn right at the stop light immediately after the first bridge. To reach Crown Point Shores Park, turn right after the second bridge onto Crown Point Shores Drive. Take the first right to enter the park.
Park Rules for Spectators
- Everyone pays to park and enter the event unless they have a pass. A free shuttle is available from Ski Beach at Vacation Isle
- NO BIKES, E-BIKES or SCOOTERS inside the fence. You may lock them to the exterior fence
- NO ROLLERSKATING, ROLLERBLADING or SKATEBOARDING inside the venue.
- NO DOGS or other pets (except verified service dogs) in city parks including parking lots
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS
- NO ALCOHOL will be allowed on site outside of officially permitted and designated areas
- NO BALLOONS
- NO SMOKING in any City of San Diego park, including parking lots
- Zero tolerance for pranks including removing or defacing decorations and other goods
- NO POP-UP OR OTHER PERSONAL TENTS INSIDE THE VENUE
- Nothing can be tied to anything in the park. Nothing can be put in the ground. No banners on trees or buildings, no stakes in the ground. NO EXCEPTIONS
- NO LARGE UMBRELLAS
- NO DRONES